Thursday, March 4, 2010
Learning the "A-B-C"s of Blogging
Today I changed my background and header! Baby steps, however progress...I'm surprised how creative blogging can be, although I must admit it can also be a little frustrating. I guess in the scheme of things it is easier to go to the kitchen and bake a wonderfully sinful chocolate cake than learning a new computer skill. First of all, the chocolate cake is something I can actually make from scratch...smell it baking...and have a "warm fuzzy" when I hear hubs say he loves it after, of course, I "sample" it. Blogging is going to be a progressive adventure for me...something that I can grow into. I just need to take it step by step, and create something wonderful in the end...It's a lot like quilting...piece by piece and layer by layer...only on a computer screen. Hello, world...I've started "quilting"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment