Well, not quite...I didn't buy a teeshirt, although I did buy some cute white Chico's jeans. We just got back from a little get-away in Gatlinburg, TN. Sammy and I woke up Friday morning, and just decided to jump in the car and drive...Four hours later, we arrived in a different time zone...literally, EST to be specific. We had absolutely gorgeous weather...clear skies, 72 degrees, a light Spring breeze...then today when we started home we faced rain. The weather over Oklahoma and Texas showed an amazing blue color on my iPhone radar...could it be? Snow? I checked the "Pioneer Woman" website, and there is was...Snow...lots and lots of snow in Texas and Oklahoma. I guess we made home just in time, because now it is raining "cats and dogs". We can now officially mark Gatlinburg off our "to do" list...I'm just going to enjoy my own comfy bed tonight...Now that's what I consider B-L-I-S-S!
P.S. Sammy averaged 50 mpg on the trip...I just wanted to document his 51.3 mpg! Well done!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment