Monday, March 22, 2010
A Little Texas Heaven on a Chip....
Behind the brightly colored doors, there is a little bit of Texas heaven (on a chip of course)...Yes, I confess...I have a favorite (I really mean favorite) place to go for a little taste of Texas...The Austin-based "Chuy's" Mexican restaurant opened here several months ago, and I have been a faithful supporter. In fact, I'm on a first-name basis with quite a few of the staff. The warm, crisp tortilla chips are complimented with fresh lime-based salsa and their jalapeno-ranch sauce. The chips are absolutely addictive! I'm here to caution you...I mean encourage you...to just go to Chuy's one time and see for yourself how good the Tex-Mex is...While you're there, maybe try a chicken chalupa or a chicken enchilada with ranchera sauce... and if you need to "share" this experience with someone, just call me...I can be there in a heart beat... pass the salsa, please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment